Rocket R58 V2 espresso machine 2-boiler PID
The new Rocket R58 V2 is the top class model of Rocket. The Rocket R58 V2 is a dual boiler espresso machine featuring PID temperature control, full commercial rotary pump, and the option of using a direct water connection or the water reservoir supply. Independently operating dual boilers and superior thermo siphon system design allows for unprecedented stability in the espresso boiler with increased levels of both steam pressure and hot water supply available from the independent service boiler. Rocket Espresso styling and build quality. Espresso without compromise.
Unique on the Rocket R58 is the remote control unit, leaving the classic design style machine without digital front. With this high tech remote unit the user can control the PID temperature, boiler steam power, ECO mode with one boiler and switch the water connection.
Rocket R58 V2 upgrade:
- Improved steam tip for perfect micro foam
- Stronger chassis and magnetic closing of drip tray
- Updated PID control box with improved steam settings
Top quality Rocket R58 V2 coffee machine
- Professional chrome Faema E61 group head
- Dual Boiler technology
- PID for coffee temperature
- Commercial rotary pump
- Cool touch steam wand and hot water tap
- Two classic gauges for boiler and pump pressure
- Control unit for easy remote use
- Commercial grade steel housing with polished finish
- Large water reservoir of 3 Lt and direct water connection
Details Rocket R58:
- Dimensions: 31cm W, 44cm D, 41cm H
- 1.7L steam boiler + 0.58L coffee boiler
- 2x1400 Watt heating element
- 9 Bar commercial rotary pump
- 2.5L water reservoir & direct water
- Weight 29 kg
- 230 Volt
- Mainland EU electric plug
- Commercial grade portafilter (1-spout) and 1-cup coffee basket
- Commercial grade portafilter (2-spouts) and 2-cup coffee basket
- Automatic anti limestone water filter (reservoir)
- Blind filter for back flushing the grouphead
- Plastic tamper, brush & coffee spoon
- Rocket CD-rom user manual
Free Barista espresso Guideline
CasaBarista is aware of the sometimes 'poorly' instructions manuals of espresso producers. That's why we've made an useful Barista handout for our customers. With all professional information you'll need for the Rocket Cellini. How to install, use, clean and service your espresso machine & brew the best fresh espresso.
2 Years Warranty on espresso machines
All espresso machines and grinders have two years warranty. CasaBarista includes parts and labour.
Barista tools & Extra's
CasaBarista can supply extra accesorries for you: Barista tools and cleaning material for coffee machines. If possible, we can ship these accessories inside the box, to minimize your shipping costs. Please inform when ordering.